Sunday 11 October 2015

"TIPSI" My Dog

      It was the time when I was studying 7th standard My Dad got me a small cute little Pomeranian puppy. My Dad got it from his friend's house. Since I love to have pets especially Dogs I was longing to have a pet.
      I was overwhelmed. I carried it in my hand. It was very soft like a teddy bear. Small cute little paws, His cute little tail, It was afraid to be surrounded by the strangers. Me, My bro & Sis were fighting to carry him on our arms. I would never let them carry him. At the beginning we were calling it as PUPPY, then My aunt suggested us to keep his name as TIPSI. We all started calling him as Tipsi.
      He was so small that he could eat or drink milk by his own. I used to tie a napkin around his neck and used to feed him Milk using feeding bottle. I used to treat him like a small little baby. When we kept water for him in his bowl, it will pour all the water and used to play with it. Days passed. It grew little Big. He always listened to My mom. Wherever my mom goes he too will go with her. If My Mom goes out it will wait near the gate till my mom returns back. Once we went to Rajasthan for our summer holidays. My dad din't come with us. When my dad used to make call, He kept the phone in Tipsi ears and tell my mom to speak to him. My mom will call Tipsi.. Tipsi... It will become so happy that it will start licking the phone. It did not eat properly till we returned back.
      After my mom's death i used to take care of him. It became my best friend. I used to talk with him for hours. Study and tell answers to him. It will silently listen to me. It was so brainy that he could understand everyone's Feeling. People says Animals has only Five Sense, But it was wrong animals too have six sense like us. They can understand our feelings more than a human. My sorrows, My pain, My happiness and most of all My secrets I used to share with Tipsi. He used to wake me up daily morning by pulling my bed sheet. Whenever i eat i used to give him a bite of food first. He was crazzy about chocolates, mango, sweets, So whenever i ate these things, it will sniff and gaze at me to share with him. He was not only a Dog for us, He was one among our Family.
     As days passed, He lost his eye sight. He was not able to see properly. He will go and dash on all the walls. It will find out a person only by its smell. Nearly more than 3 years he lived without eye sight. Though he did not have eye sight, he will never sit in a place. He will roam around the house. We never used to tie him. He will roam around freely. It can sniff and find out all the things and people around him.
      When I was doing my final year in U.G it fell ill and died. Everyone in my family cried. I was too upset. I never wished to lose him. He became my habit. I can never ever get a Dog like TIPSI in my life.
I LOVE YOU TIPSI & I MISS YOU.....
My Cuttie Pie "TIPSI"
       

No comments:

Post a Comment