Saturday 3 October 2015

It's Me Nidhi

Hey,
    This is Nidhi Sharma. Born in a small town srirangam in Trichy, Tamil Nadu. I live in a joint family of 8 members. I have a younger brother and a younger sister. I enjoy myself being with them. They are the world to me. Though born in South India my native is Jaipur, Rajasthan. Typically a South Indian with North Indian Values. I love to have pets. Especially "Dogs" . My Dream is to create my own kingdom where i can have lot of pets and enjoy my life with them.
    I like to travel. I want to travel all around the world before i die. The best part of me will be seen only when i am with my friends. Though i am selective in choosing a friend, still i have lot of friends which define my life. There might be many quotes for FRIENDSHIP but for me the word FRIENDS is equal to all the 1000000's quotes about FRIENDSHIP.
     I lost my mom at the age of 18. The biggest turnover in my life. The actual meaning of what life is was known only after that. My character changed, Way of looking at the life changed. From Kiddish Nidhi I was transformed to A matured Girl.
     Thus short description about me might not define the real me, But gives gist of who actually I am.


Thank You :)

1 comment: